Best Practice Energy
Last Updated: July 23, 2020
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Sites or through web forms on the Sites
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Sites.
It does not apply to information:
- we collect offline or telephone or mobile phone or through any other means, including information collected through any other electronic means or on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- any other third party collects, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number, and company name as well as other information you directly give us on our Site. We collect this information when you complete the form to contact us. Registration with us is optional.
Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Site.
Information Automatically Collected. From time to time we may automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with third party vendors and other service providers who provide services to us in order to operate the Services.
- We may share personal information with other third parties with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. .
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The content of our Site is not targeted to or intended for, individuals under 13 years of age. We do not market products or services to this age group and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in the manner described below.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include curtailment notifications and emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Best Practice Energy LLC
24 Salt Pond Rd, Suite H3
Wakefield, RI 02879
TRUST. RELIABILITY. EXPERIENCE
Contact us today for a free electricity & natural gas consultation to find out how much you can save with Whole Energy Health.